Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we strive with the same goal in mind.
NPS International, Chennai is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi.
Admission is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or gender.
Procedure to fill the application for registration
- Parents seeking admission to NPS International, Chennai are requested to fill the ONLINE registration form (below) and make a payment of Rs 500/- online, towards processing charges.
- In the online application form, all the necessary details must be typed and the required documents must be uploaded before submission:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar (If available)
- Upload latest passport size photo
- Copy of last 3 years’ academic progress report from the previous school - (Term I Progress Report for current year) - (Applicable for Grades 2 to 9)
- The printed copy of the above documents along with the application form are to be submitted at the school on any working day between 9.00 am and 12:00 noon.
- A large number of parents are seeking admission to NPS International, Chennai. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. Shortlisting admission applications will follow the given norms:
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- Then for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
Admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
Admissions to grades 1 to 9 are finalized based on the performance in the written assessment for admission.
For the shortlisted applicants, there will be an interview with the Chairman / Principal. The original documents have to be submitted for verification during the interview.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will lead to a disqualification.
For more information about the school click here to read the FAQs.
Address for communication:
NPS International, Chennai
439, Cheran Nagar,
Embassy Residency Campus,
Chennai – 600100.
You can reach us at +91 75500 01324 / 044 28382016 or email us at email@example.com for further details.